The picture of the monk walking peacefully down the path of life reminded me of my own journey in the past week. That finding peace is what we all strive for.I was off to California to see my 5 physicians and do all the yearly testing to confirm what I already knew, that my health has never been better. That my spirit to move forward in this walk of life is ever changing and exciting.
I thank them all publicly...for without their continued support and care giving my health and my own visions would not have come to fruition.
They were a handful of doctors that really did listen to their patient. And during my healing I was not a quitter. I would do and try whatever they told me to do. And if a new suggestion or new therapy comes along I remain open to the possibilities of all. When you get that second chance at life, you learn to treasure each day and enjoy the gifts that so many take for granted. So take care of you today. You are worth it.
I know that your spirit and emotional well being comes to the forefront when healing and finding your peace are at stake.
I am forever thankful and feel blessed everyday that God has granted me the physical strength to pursue my dreams and follow my passion and purpose.
To all who helped in this process I say thank you.
From Echoes From the Universe:
It is up to you to cultivate your own joy, as well, by finding that quiet place of humility inside where the peace you feel far outweighs your need to be praised or blamed.
My intention for today is: I intend that, regardless of what others may say about me, I am at peace within myself.



Thank you for sharing this, Gerri! What a joy it is to walk this Path with YOU and your beautiful Angels!
ReplyDeleteAlways with Love and Light,
Susette
Thank you for seeing my heart and helping walk my Path with me.
ReplyDeleteLove and Light,
Gerri
Gerri, you are peace in my life and a true inspiration of everything I want to be. xo Jen
ReplyDelete