
Ernest Hemingway had his own inspiration...Tonight I reconnected with mine. The new name of the group the Soul Writers.
I was so inspired by this small but powerful group of writers that I just wanted to share how and why we need to be open and willing to embrace all the positive energy that is afforded us.
These are the people I can count on to extend a hand if I fall down, an ear to listen, and an embrace to comfort. We all need that kind of support and love for one another. It is out there, but you must become free and empty ourselves of all the junk that we so dutifully carry around. You can't receive all that God has for you if you entertain negative thoughts or hold onto negative energy.
I have learned to unclutter my mind, heart, soul and spirit. It is an on going journey. We are never done with ourselves. I continue to want to grow in wisdom, love and hold onto the peace that I found.
In our trying to fix everyone and everything. we must leave some of the work and fixing to God...We are the vessels and we can deliver, but occasionally the vessel needs to dock in port and refuel.
Let your heart reach out and embraces all that God has for you. I promise you the journey and peace that awaits you is only a touch away. Reach out and touch someone this week, whether that is a physical touch, a phone call, a kind word. Remember to be gentle in your ways and loves those who give to us so richly and unselfishly. Being surrounded by God's energy with people in that same energy is an experience everyone needs to feel. Thank you to those in tonight's group that touched me. I am honored to be called your friends and be a soul writer with you. Keep writing...I am so very proud of all of you. Writing...what an adverture.
Nothing will work unless you do...Maya Angelou
That best portion of a man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered act of kindness and love...William Wordsworth



No comments:
Post a Comment