
I had been thinking of my mom and dad over the Easter weekend and was delighted to see pictures emailed to me by my baby sister Christina, who has a birthday tomorrow. We won't mention her age. Happy Birthday to you. May you have many more.
We must have been feeling the essence of family when she sent some wonderful pictures of all of us in those treasured days we tend to forget about, until someone jogs our memory.
So today I just wanted to say I miss and love you mom. How I wish you were here to share a day with me, have a cup of coffee, and some days I would just like a hug.
We will meet again. Until then I will try and carry on with all the things you taught me. And for sure mom your dream of the girls loving each other is a daily reality. We are friends and sisters for life. Thank you for all you were and are.



No comments:
Post a Comment