Saturday, August 20, 2011

God is watching us...

Welcome:
Roslyn Antoinette Galiffa

No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can be sure of one thing...that God is watching us.

The knowing of that gives me a sense of peace that some people might find annoying or a little frightening. I find it reassuring.

In the past several months I have taken stock of my life and have learned from several of my closest and oldest friends to learn to live my life in the moments presented to me each day.

Do you live in the moment? Or do you live too much in the past and live in fear of the future?

When obstacles arise with family or friends you must deal with those obstacles and continue to move forward. I can't change the past or perfectly predict the future, so I will be happy in the moment.

I had some wonderful life living moments in the past several weeks. I went back to California to visit my doctors, family and friends.

My doctor visits went well. My family visits even better. I saw my two sons, grandson, sister, aunt, nephews, friends and was introduced to my newest granddaughter Roslyn Antoinette. A moment that is hard to describe. She is a little package wrapped up in a cloud from heaven.

I was blessed to be present at her birth and even more blessed to have her in my life. It was a moment in time that stays in your heart and your mind. I smile as I think of that day and the beauty that God surrounds us with.

My friends reminded me of savoring each day and enjoying the moments that are afforded us. If we don't learn to live those moments, good or bad, we simply miss them. I choose to live them.  We only need to look to see what is before us.   Don't turn a blind eye to that which is present in our everyday lives.

Whether is it welcoming a new life into the world, helping someone in need, enjoying a sunset or a warm sunny day...Enjoy each moment as God presents it to you.

We have a God who delights in impossibilities...Andrew Murray

Live each day as if it is your first and not your last...Gerri Galiffa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gerri's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Author Gerri Galiffa

Popular Posts